Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of Wenduine during the period 1 June till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Wenduine.
Nearest beach for dogs at Wenduine
Horses on beach
Horses are not allowed on the beach at high tide. Horses are not allowed on the beach or to access paths to the beach during the Belgian Easter holidays and from 1 June until 15 September from 9 am until 7 pm. Horses are prohibited from accessing the band of dunes between the Koninklijke Baan and the beach, except for the riding paths provided. Horses are not allowed to access the Vosseslag beach via the entrance at the Koninklijke Baan during the Belgian Easter holidays and from 1 June until 15 September.
Near the beach
- Zeezicht Blankenberge Bij Brugge; ±700 m
- Sunset Apartment; ±750 m
- Bella Vista; ±750 m
- Havenzicht; ±850 m
- Apartment Orion 14; ±850 m
- Blankenberge Jup; ±850 m
- Noordzee 15; ±900 m
- Van Hecke; ±950 m
- Borealis; ±950 m
- Hotel Beach Palace; ±1,0 km
- Wulpjesweg - BK036; ±250 m
- Wulpjesweg - BK037; ±250 m
- Zeepark Haerendycke; ±300 m
- Vissershuis Haerendycke; ±450 m
- Vissershuisjes Wenduine; ±950 m
- Beaufort Blankenberge; ±950 m